BOTTOMS UP SUNDAYS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions for Bottoms Up on Sundays at Edge Geelong:
- Bookings must be made through our Opentable system and the ‘Bottoms Up’ experience must be selected. Walk ins and bookings made without selecting the ‘Bottoms Up’ experience will not be accepted.
- We require a $35 deposit per person to be paid via our online reservation system Opentable, at the time of booking. The remaining amount must be paid on arrival before commencing the Bottoms Up Package at the time of your booking. On the occasion you do not show for the booking or cancel within 24hrs, this deposit will not be refunded.
- The 2 hours sitting strictly starts from 3pm (not the time of your arrival) and concludes at 5pm. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your booking.
- On booking a team member will be in touch with you to confirm your booking, package and dietaries
- Packages cater to a minimum number of 4 guests and a maximum number of 10 guests
- Edge practices responsible service of alcohol. Management reserves the right to refuse service to any patron who is, or appears to be intoxicated or under the age of 18. No refunds will be provided and all decisions are final.
- Beer included in Package includes Furphy Ale, Furphy Crisp Lager, James Squire Orchard Crush Cider.
- Wine includes Sunnycliff Sparkling, Mojo Moscato, Ara Sauvignon Blanc, La La Land Pinot Gris.
- Cocktails include Aperol Spritz, Pornstar Martini, Cosmopolitan.
- Seltzer Jugs are Byron Bay Peach & Mango Seltzer jugs only.
- Emergency Service Cards are not compatible and can not be used with the above packages.
- Not available in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
- Current Bottoms Up Sunday Session conditions will be reviewed Dec 1 and may be subject to change