Emergency Services Professionals
(Police, Ambulance Officers, Paramedics, EMC’s, Firefighters, Employed SES, Medical Doctors, Registered Nurses, Australian Defence Force, Prison Guards)
In gratitude for your continued services to our dear city Geelong, simple present your Professional Services Industry Registration ID along with your personal ID to receive:
50% off your drinks* everyday at Edge, Black Sheep and Lambys.
Valid from 1st July until 31st October 2021
Simply head into Edge Monday – Friday to sign up, show id and receive your card on the spot.
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is only available for the individuals who are able to present their current Registered Government and Private Emergency Services or Heath Care Organisations ID along with their personal ID. Student Industry ID not accepted.
- This offer is available everyday until 31st October 2021. Excluding the eve of a public holiday unless specified.
- Edge, Black Sheep & Lambys staff may ask you to produce photo ID at any stage throughout the above period to prove your identity.
- 50% off beverages purchased is for your consumption only. 50% discount applies to all drinks with the exclusion of cocktails, bottle wine and top shelf spirits. Discount applies to full priced items only and further discounts on promoted products or specials do not apply.
- By signing up to our Emergency Services offer you give Edge, Black Sheep and Lambys the right to store your data and market to you via email, social media and text message. Your data will never be sold to third parties or used inappropriately
- The card can only be used by the member whose name appears on our system, if handed to anyone else, it will be immediately cancelled.
- Responsible drinking is expected by all guests in our venues. Service may be refused at Management discretion in line with Responsible Service of Alcohol practises
- Discounts will not apply on public holidays or selected special events
- Management reserve the right, at any time, to revoke/cancel an Emergency Services card, should they feel the privileges are being abused or the card is in any way being misused.