Emergency Services Professionals
(Police, Ambulance Officers, Paramedics, EMT’s, Firefighters, Employed SES, Medical Doctors, Registered Nurses, Australian Defence Force Personnel)
To show our gratitude and thank you for your service to the Geelong community, we’re providing eligible Emergency Service crew with a loyalty card, to score either 50% off drinks* across all our venues OR 15% off your entire bill at Black Sheep Geelong or Edge Geelong AND free entry to Lambys every Friday, Saturday and Sunday!*
Simply head into Edge Monday to Friday, present your Emergency Services or Health Care Industry Registration ID along with your personal I.D, and our team will provide you with your very own Emergency Service perks card on the spot!
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is only available for the individuals who are able to present their current Registered Government and Private Emergency Services or Heath Care Organisations ID along with their personal ID. Student & Industry ID not accepted.
- This offer is available everyday until revised by Management. Offer does however, exclude special events, the eve of a public holiday & public holidays unless specified.
- Edge, Black Sheep & Lambys staff may ask you to produce photo ID at any stage throughout the above period to prove your identity.
- The card can only be used by the member whose name appears on our system, if handed to anyone else, it will be immediately cancelled.
- 50% off beverages purchased is for your consumption only. 50% discount applies to all drinks with the exclusion of cocktails, bottle wine and top shelf spirits. Discount applies to full priced items only and further discounts on promoted products or specials do not apply. 50% off offer can not be used alongside the 15% off your entire bill offered at Edge and Black Sheep.
- 15% off your entire bill offer is only valid for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday each week. This offer can not be redeemed on public holidays.
- By signing up to our Emergency Services offer you give Edge, Black Sheep and Lambys the right to store your data and market to you via email, social media and text message. Your data will never be sold to third parties or used inappropriately
- Responsible drinking is expected by all guests in our venues. Service may be refused at staff discretion in line with Responsible Service of Alcohol practices.
- Management reserve the right, at any time, to revoke/cancel an Emergency Services card, should they feel the privileges are being abused or the card is in any way being misused.